The Head Instructor
Master Gregor Engler
- 4th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido.
- 3rd Degree in Kyusho Jitsu.
- Chief Instructor Pressure Points Combat Arts.
- Chief Instructor of Black Belt Australia-TM.
- Chief Instructor and Examiner of Black Belt International-TM.
- Chief Instructor of Universal Kyusho Jitsu-TM.
- Founder and Chief Instructor and Examiner of Hap-Kyusho.
- Fitness Australia Level Two Exercise Professional.
Founder of " Hap-Kyusho":
(Hap-Kyusho Jitsu) a martial arts style meaning, the way of coordinated power using pressure Point combat. This style combines traditional Hapkido, Judo, Kick boxing, Arnis, Karate, BJJ, Wing Chun and Kyusho Jitsu all in a modifed real street combat.
""Your body is a "living temple", respect it, defend it.
Our body is the vehicle which physically moves us through life".
Gregor was born in Hanau, Germany 1966, 10th of October.
Arriving to the great nation of Australia in 1974. Brought up in Balmain and Bondi Beach during the early years. Later, living in the South West of Sydney.
Now, helping many people in Self-dence, motivation, goal setting, NLP, life coaching and personal development.
Gregor Engler has extensive knowledge and experience in Martial Arts, personal development and life coaching skills.
Gregor brings the best out in his students by the many NLP techniques taught by Anthony Robbins and Chris Howard.
Gregor is aiming to introduce Martal Arts into fitness courses throughout all TAFE's and would like to see Martial Arts integrated into school physical education systems just like in Korea and Poland.
Gregor also uses many Spiritual techniques learned from the Brahma Kumaris. Students not only learn on a physical level, but on a spiritual one. Students learn about themselves on the inner being level, the Soul. When Students identify with this, they become very confident in themselves on a spiritual level and external physical environment.
Starting out in the mid 1970's in Judo, at the PCYC Paddington, starting Hapkido in 1996 under Alex Lambrechts(Team Hapkidio Centre) through to gaining his 1st Degree Blackbelt in Hapkido in March 2001 from Master Fari
Salievski (KMA) Korea Hapkido
On the 25th of November 2006, Gregor completed the "Humane pressure point Tactics", Certificate Level 1 certified by Master Fab Cella.On the 11th Feburary 2007, Gregor completed the "Humane pressure point Tactics", Certificate Level 2 certified by Master Fab Cella.
Gregor Engler: H.P.P.T. Certified Levels 1, 2In August 2008, Gregor was awarded Certificate 3 in Fitness from TAFE NSW and on the 20th November 2008, has Fitness Australia registration as a Gym instructor.
Kyusho Jitsu 1st Degree Black Belt.
On the 22nd of November 2008, Gregor gained another, 1st degree Black belt in Kyusho Jitsu, meaning: "One second combat" from Master Fab Cella (NSW Kyusho Director).1st Degree Black Belt Certification by Kyusho International Alliance, Grandmaster George A. Dillman (Kyusho Founder) and Professor Steve Stewart (International Director).
Gregor Engler: Member: DKI / K.I.A / C.K.A. Kyusho Instructor Level 1.
2nd Degree Hapkido Black Belt.On the 20th June 2009, Gregor gained his 2nd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido from from Master Fari Salievski, KMA Martial Arts, Korea Hapkido International.
Kyusho Jitsu 2nd Degree Black Belt.
On the 9th May 2010, Gregor gained 2nd Degree Black Belt Certification by Kyusho International Alliance, Grandmaster George A. Dillman (Kyusho Founder) and Professor Steve Stewart (International Director).
Performance Boxing Certification 15th November 2010 certified Performance training Institute.
3rd Degree Hapkido Black Belt.
On the 26th November 2011, Gregor gained his 3rd Degree Black Belt in Hapkido from from Master Fari Salievski, KMA Martial Arts, Korea Hapkido International.
3rd Degree Black Belt in Kyusho Jitsu.
On the 3rd March 2012, Gregor gained 3rd Degree Black Belt Certification by Kyusho Australia from Master Fabrizio Cella, Richard Wajzer and Master Fari Salievski. Recognised by Kyusho International Alliance,
Grandmaster George A. Dillman (Kyusho Founder) and Professor Steve Stewart (International Director).
4th Degree Hapkido Black Belt.
On the 6th December 2014, Gregor gained his 4th Degree Black Belt in Hapkido from from Master Fari Salievski,KMA Martial Arts, Korea Hapkido International earning Gregor the title of, ""master"".
2016 International Wing Chun Academy "to fill in the gaps".
Currently Training with Master Derek Evans, Wing Chun Sydney 2017-
Gregor has attended numerous seminars with the likes of:
- Master Fari Salievski (Hapkido & Taekwondo),
- John B Will (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu),
- Richard Norton ( Movie star & Martial Art legend),
- Professor Steve Stewart (Kyusho International Alliance),
- Kelly Seif , (Hapkido Black Belt & Kick Boxing)
- Tony Petkovski (Wing Tsun),
- Master Julius Melegrito,
- Master Fariborz (Hapkido)
- Master Evan Pantazi (Kyusho Jitsu - one touch pressure point fighting)
- Master Fab Cella H.P.P.T (Humane Pressure Point Tactics
- Benjamin Cem Gencoglu (Kyusho Jitsu)
- Jeff Fenech, Australian Boxing legend.
- Rick Moneymaker (Torite Jutsu - Pressure points).
- Alex Lambrechts, (Hapkido Black Belt)
- Henrry Perez, (Hapkido Black Belt)
- Steve Jez, (Karate Black Belt & Kick Boxing)
- Jeremy Williams, (Hapkido Black Belt)
- Venant Wong (Tae Kon do Black Belt)
- Peter Romero (Hapkido Black Belt)
- Evan BJJ.
- Derek Evans ( Wing Chun Sydney)
Gregor has greatly been influenced by the "above" including the following,
-Black Belt Australia-TM
-Black Belt International-TM
-Universal Kyusho Jitsu-TM
-Fitness Australia Level Two Exercise Professional.
-Wing Chun Inc
Senior Black Belt Instructor - Sir Darien Engler
Senior Instructor - Sir Arden Engler